Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12/09 VICTORIA HUDGINS, MARIE CALENDER'S, JEREMY WILKINSON, SPECIALWINESDIRECT.COM

VICTORIA HUDGINS  - MARIE CALLENDER’S “PIE SMITH” - HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING TIPS (ALSO A BLOGGER/AUTHOR)

Victoria will be talking about an array of holiday entertaining tips!

MARIE'S FAMOUS PIES & DESSERTS
The perfect ending to your perfect meal – a delicious slice of Marie's legendary pie. Make it á la mode - add a scoop of French vanilla ice cream!

ABOUT ME
I am Victoria, I am a mom to twins who are almost 5! I’m married to my best friend and college sweetheart. He’s also my editor and self-titled V.P. of Common Sense – which I definitely need because left to my own I do crazy things, like hanging cakes up in a tree! I have a huge passion for merrymaking the everyday, because life can be hard and every moment deserves a celebration.

WWW.MARIECALLENDERSMEALS.COM
WWW.ASUBTLEREVELRY.COM


JEREMY WILKINSON – WINE TRENDS – SPECIALWINESDIRECT.COM

Limited availability wines, specially selected from around the world-direct to your door. Shop by Wine Origin, Wine Type, or Price Point to find a great range of prices and unique wines that are not available elsewhere. Mix and Match to create your own case for 10% off your order! Access to your own Personal Sommelier to help you find the perfect wine.

WWW.SPECIALWINESDIRECT.COM