WELLNESS EXPERT AND AUTHOR ROBYN YOUKILIS TALKS ABOUT HER BOOK GO WITH YOUR GUT
Through her health coaching practice based in New York and Los Angeles, certified wellness expert, television personality, and health writer Robyn Youkilis has helped thousands of people discover the real reasons why they feel like their bodies just aren’t listening to them, reconnect with that gut instinct, and learn how to make choices from that place of inner wisdom.
In Go With Your Gut: The Insider’s Guide to Banishing the Bloat with 75 Digestion-Friendly Recipe, you will get the what, why, and how of creating a truly healthy lifestyle. Each chapter includes a practice to reinforce Robyn’s simple, yet effective, lessons, along with 75 healthy, easy and insanely delicious recipes. I hope that you had a chance to look at the review copy of the book which should have arrived last week.
Robyn can talk about a wide range of topics like:
• why fad diets are not effective
• what our body needs to lose bloat and shed pounds
• a whole chapter on how to build a better bowl with healthy and delicious one-bowl meals
• the power of Sauerkraut, and what foods promote good digestive health
• She can even make talking about water fun and lively
Robyn has been interviewed as a body image expert on The Today Show, CBS News, and Anderson, and in such publications at The Wall Street Journal, Men’s Fitness, Seventeen, Fitness, Real Simple, and Redbook. Here are a few clips:
With these practices and recipes Robyn can teach you everything that you need to learn to listen to your body and love your life.
Go with Your Gut includes over 75 beautifully photographed and insanely delicious recipes that are adaptable for everyone from paleo to vegan, including:
• The good for you Chocolate Cake
• Superhuman Breakfast
• Simple Homemade Sauerkraut
• Gluten-free and dairy-free Biscuits
• The Perfect Detox Salad
• and MORE!