MIMI KOZMA (KOZ-MA) – MASTER HOME CHEF, INTERNATIONAL FOOD CONNOISSEUR AND STAR OF FOOD HERO MIMI KOZMA TV SERIES - COOKING FOR THE CAUSE: MEALS TO HELP HEAL
Mimi Kozma, International Food Connoisseur and Master Chef, is sharing with the world her story of taking individuals from homebound and hopeless to valiant and valued. The art of cooking is a gift in itself, but using this gift to help others is a true masterpiece.
"Food Hero Mimi Kozma" is a TV Series about a master home chef that 'pays it forward' by bringing awareness to the community about the community.
LAUREN VOLCHEFF, VP SALES & MARKETING FOR LAST MINUTE TRAVEL CLUB GIVES US 5 TIPS FOR STRESS-FREE VACATION PLANNING
"Shopping for and booking travel has definitely become more DIY because of smart phones and travel apps," says Lauren Volcheff, VP for Last Minute Travel Club. Volcheff says today's online shoppers have more ways than ever to find hidden travel bargains:
1. Book on an opaque online travel agency site. Many of the best hotel prices in the travel industry are secured by private agreements, with the stipulation that these discounts can't be advertised to the public. That's why travelers who make reservations without knowing which hotel they're booking often get better prices than those who shop with full information.
2. Choose a vacation home. If you're adventurous and don't mind staying in a private home, you can find bargains by renting or sharing homes.
3. Wait for last-minute sales. Hotels, airlines, and cruise lines often turn to wholesalers to liquidate unsold rooms, seats and cabins at the last minute. If you're patient, you can get excellent prices.
4. Find a cheap flight first. Often, the most expensive purchase of all travel products is the flight. "Shoulder" season or off-season rates for popular destinations will save hundreds (so you have more money to spend on the attractions that make vacations fun!)
5. Join a discount travel club. Discount travel clubs are like membership warehouses for travel. By keeping travel discounts on a members-only site, clubs like LMTC can get prices far below those that cruise lines and hotels advertise on their sites.
ABOUT LAUREN VOLCHEFF
Lauren Volcheff is a VP for LMT Club's parent company, Tourico Holidays, part of a 20-year-old, billion-dollar travel company headquartered near Orlando, Florida. Volcheff has been an influential leader in the travel industry for nearly a decade.