Howard Price joins the show to chat wine trends, re-cap the William Shatner Charity Horseshow and his recent Sommelier certification.
FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS WITH GEOFF NATHANSON
HERE TO HELP IS GEOFF NATHANSON, AN EMMY-AWARD WINNING SPORTSCASTER AND WORKING ACTOR WHO YOU HAVE PROBABLY SEEN PLAYING A SPORTSCASTER ON T-V.
NATHANSON HAS HAD ROLES IN MOVIES LIKE ‘GLORY ROAD’ OR YOU MAY HAVE SEEN HIM ON THE POWERADE AD WHERE LEBRON JAMES HITS BACK-TO-BACK FULL COURT SHOTS.
Geoff may be best known for his recurring role on the ABC Family channel drama, Make it or Break it. Geoff played the ESPN announcer in 4 episodes. Recently, Geoff hosted the LA Marathon live radio broadcast on KLAC-AM in Los Angeles. In 2003, Geoff received a Los Angeles EMMY award for his role in hosting the Academic Decathlon. Additionally, he has been nominated three other times for the award. On the radio, Geoff is currently a sports anchor at NBC Sports Radio and previously anchored at Fox Sports Radio, and Los Angeles radio stations KNX-AM and KLSX-FM. Some of Geoff’s classic TV commercials include Powerade with LeBron James, Nike with Lance Armstrong, IBM with NHL legends Gordie Howe and Stan Mikita and Del Taco with former World Series MVP David Eckstein.
TANNER GERS TALKS ABOUT UNHEALTHY AMERICA - FITNESS NUTRITION SPECIALIST AND TOP SELLING AUTHOR OF MANY BOOKS INCLUDING "BECOMING ABSOLUTELY LEAN: THE FIRST STEPS TO OPTIMAL HEALTH, HORMONES AND A LEAN BODY"
Years ago you rarely seen obesity unless it was through a motion picture film or on TV. Nowadays these visions could very well be seen in a local supermarket or even our own home. But, is it entirely your fault?
With the emersion of food manufacturing and government dietary regulations, obesity and health condition have skyrocketed. It is your fault you were given the perfect formula for bodily distress? Why does the government continue to pass out regulations that knowingly are hurting the population?
Fitness Nutrition Specialist Tanner Gers uses his book to elaborate on the pitfalls of dietary regulations and give you the right formula to make you feel healthy again.
ABOUT TANNER GERS:
- Founder of ABSolutelyLean.com, TheAthleteSummit.com and CreativeSuccessShow.com.
- Top Selling Author of many books including “Becoming ABSolutely Lean: The First Steps to Optimal Health, Hormones and a Lean Body (Kindle Edition)
- Professional Athlete and Certified Personal Trainer
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Innovative Entrepreneur and Strategic Speaker
- Elite Multi-Sport Athlete in Track & Field & Track Cycling
- Accolades include: National Champion and Trials Gold Medalist, 2012 Paralympian, 2011 Para Pan American Gold Medalist, and 2013 World Championship Team Member in Track & Field.