Topics That Fascinated the U.S. Selected from Millions of INTERNET Searches!
Hear the hottest content on the web each week directly from the source! Become part of Google’s weekly Top Search Trends program to find out what news makers and trends are capturing the imagination of the country each week. Encompassing searches from across pop culture, sports, music, politics, news, and more a Roya will discuss five of the hottest trending queries on the web.
IAN BLACKBURN SOMMELEIR, WINE EDUCATOR AND FOUNDER OF WINELA.COM - UPCOMING EVENTS
wineLA is about enhancing the wine culture of Los Angeles. To do so, wine must be in rhythm with fashion, music, food and other beverages. It must take advantage of the geography, the architecture and the centers of interest. Los Angeles is a giant playground with an amazing array of venues, spaces, wine bars, restaurants, beaches, roof tops, gardens, and magical views. We want to be a part of the LA lifestyle, the wine lifestyle, and celebrate the people, the place and the passion.
wineLA will promote significant events, occasional classes, and tastings of merit. This is phase two of what we started 20 years ago at LearnAboutWine.com - America’s first wine education website and first in wine event creation. LearnAboutWine will now evolve onto a digital platform; the transformation will take some time; so we will slowly rebrand our event efforts onto wineLA, reduce the number of activities we focus on, and elevate our efforts to focus on the next big thing… Doing what is best for the wine industry and the communities we serve. Edicts: innovate, evolve and excite.
We thank you for joining our newsletter, we will be sending fewer emails and packing them with amazing content. We want to be your wine content provider and would love to hear about your favorite places, your music, your locations - we want to be under the influence of what ignites your passion for Los Angeles.
ENTER CODE 'FALL4WINE' WHEN PURCHASING TICKETS TO ANY OF THE EVENTS BELOW FOR AN INSTANT SAVINGS OF $15! THIS CODE WILL WORK ON ALL EVENTS UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR!
- November 7 - Wine Camp - Introduction to wine (our #1 class)
- November 14 - Wine, Cheese, & Chocolate - 10 wines - 5 cheeses - 5 chocolates
- November 18 - STARS of Cabernet - Taste over 100 wines with over 40 winemakers/owners at Peninsula Beverly Hills with TJ Martell Foundation
- November 22 - Learn About Coravin - Learn About Coravin with an executive from Coravin as he introduces the new model two device and you can apply your class fees towards purchase.
- December 6 - Burgundy vs. Beaujolais vs. Pinot Noir - Sommelier Guided Tasting of an incredible list of wines.
- December 9 - Italian Event - TBA
- December 12 - Wine Camp - Introduction to Wine class (2 hours)
- December 13 - Exploring Champagne - Sommelier Guided Tasting of the Best in Champagne
- December 17 - "Magnum" Dinner - Large formats rule! - Location TBA
STEVE EVANS – THE MOVIE GUY
GREAT MOVIES OPENING THIS WEEKEND AND BOX OFFICE PREDICTIONS AND HOPES. FIND OUT WHAT MOVIES ARE WORTH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. GET SET FOR THE WEEKEND.