Aisha Tyler - Actress - "Helping Veterans this 4th with Recycling"
Sally Camacho - WP24 by Wolfgang Puck (at The Ritz-Carlton)
Chef Bill & Cheryl Jamison - "America's Outdoor Cooking Experts"
Summer Grilling Safety Tips Fire in the grill, under hot dogs and burgers, is a welcome sight at the family cookout. But -
• Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should only be used outdoors.
• The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves
• Keep children and pets away from the grill area.
• Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill.
• Never leave your grill unattended.
Mike Kane - Owner - "Woolfe's Huff & Puff Mini Mart" New Lexington, OH