THEIR TOP 5 TIPS FOR TRAVELING WITH YOUNG CHILDREN?
- In order to deal with finicky eaters, encourage them to try new things-but pack snacks and a sandwich just in case
- No fuss trips: on an airplane? Try to fly direct. In a car? Pack an entertainment bag for the kids
- Find activities that the whole family will love-the Makepeace's love stand up paddle boarding
- If money is an issue, stay close by! Even a weekend an hour away is a vacation!
- Try to minimalize wardrobe and toys, but don't go to an extreme
CAZ AND CRAIG MAKEPEACE, THE CO FOUNDERS OF THE Y TRAVEL BLOG. CAZ AND CRAIG ARE IN AMERICA FOR 3 YEARS TO TRAVEL THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!
Caz and Craig Makepeace are a married couple from Australia who caught the travel bug 16 years ago, and have been traveling ever since. Now they call the world their home. It’s their absolute passion to help others travel as well. And they’ve been changing lives through their travel blog since 2010. Over the next 3 years they will embark on an American road trip across all 50 states, with their two children. They plan to accumulate memories, not just possessions, and live as Americans-not tourists-throughout The United States.
Y Travel Blog is not only for Caz and Craig to share their adventures, but they also help their readership to plan their own trips. With tips on saving money, travel planning, what to pack, where to stay and everything in between, Y Travel Blog is your one-stop shop!
Caz and Craig have created a lifestyle of travel for twenty years without a trust fund, without special privileges or well-connected friends. They’ve made it happen with desire and putting one foot in front of the other-and they pride themselves on encouraging and teaching others how to make it a reality as well.
SMART SHOPPING EXPERT TRAE BODGE - SUMMER SURVIVAL GUIDE, PRACTICAL HOUSEHOLD TIPS FOR A RELAXING, CALM AND COOL HOME
SUMMER SURVIVAL GUIDE
Practical household tips for a relaxing, calm and cool home
Summer is here, and temperatures are on the rise. While some may escape to the beach or the pool, many summer hours are spent indoors. With heat conditions, humidity and typical summer storms, your viewers will want to plan for calm and cool conditions. Consumer expert Trae Bodge is on hand and available to show/tell/demo the coolest products to keep viewers comfortable during summer months.
From keeping appliances intact, getting a good night’s sleep and even keeping your pets calm during those summer storms, Trae will talk about:
- Appliance Maintenance – Summer conditions can wreak havoc on major appliances. And the last thing anyone needs is for their air conditioning to conk out during a heat wave. Trae will discuss tips to keep major household systems and appliances in tact
- Serious Sleep – Trae will offer tips for the ultimate “cool” summer sleeping experience
- Keep the Calm – Trae will discuss tips to help the four-legged members of the family make it through the “ruff” summer months of anxiety producing thunderstorms, fireworks and more.