- A grilled 18″ all-beef, in natural casing frank from Chicago
- served on a fresh-baked herb and oil focaccia roll spread with white truffle butter, then grilled
- topped with whole grain mustard from France, garlic and herb mayonnaise
- sauteed chopped shallots, organic mixed baby greens, maple syrup
- marinated/fruitwood smoked uncured bacon from New Hampshire
- chopped tomatoes, sweetened dried cranberries, chopped tomato
- expensive moose cheese from Sweden
- basil olive oil/pear-cranberry-coconut balsamic vinaigrette and ground peppercorn
- Proceeds from the sale of each 3 lb. super dog were donated to the Shriners Hospitals for Children.
7-Eleven sells the most grilled hot dogs in North America – 100 million annually.
LARRY LIPSON - THE AFFORDABLE WINE REPORT
For fifty years Larry Lipson was the food critic for the Los Angeles Daily News and now reports from Florida weekly with his thoughts and favorite picks for Food & Wine. His lovely Wife Lillian is also on hand at the Lipson Institute for advanced wine studies.