THE TOY INDUSTRY’S PREMIER PLAYER, ELIZABETH WERNER, TALKS BACK-TO-SCHOOL TOOLS (AND TOYS!)
While we all enjoy the beautiful, long summer days, it’s inevitable that another school year is around the corner. As we look ahead to the back-to-school season, parents will be in search of educational (and entertaining) tools that can help their children thrive in the classroom.
As children are soon-to-be getting ready to head back to school, Elizabeth will be on hand with the hottest ways to learn through play… whether a tiny tot or a creative pre-teen, Elizabeth will show/tell and demo the latest and greatest in the fun-filled toy industry.
SPECIFICALLY, HERE IS WHAT WE ARE “PLAYING WITH”…
- For the Tiny Techies – Elizabeth will discuss and demo cutting edge tools designed to help little tech buffs learn and improve their reading skills
- Elementary Coursework – From reading and writing to science and math, Elizabeth will hone in on toys that touch on multiple school subjects
- Stock up on Supplies – Elizabeth will reveal the most fun coloring tools, school labels and other handy items to get back in the groove
Elizabeth Werner is a renowned toy industry expert. Werner has appeared on dozens of broadcast outlets including The View, Fox & Friends, CNN and Access Hollywood to discuss the latest industry trends. Werner also appears as a regular child lifestyle expert on QVC. She was recognized by the Women in Toy Association as the “woman to watch in the toy industry.”
RON MATHEWS – VP, WESTERN FOODSERVICE & HOSPITALITY EXPO IN LA (AUGUST 28 - 30, 2016)
THE 2016 WESTERN FOODSERVICE & HOSPITALITY EXPO
The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo is a premier 3-day event encompassing everything restaurant and foodservice professionals need to master the emerging trends, up their profits, energize their business and engage their customers in unique and memorable ways. Join 8,000+ peers, and have access to the hottest menu trends, state of the art design and decor, the best in business education and 500 of the leading vendors and purveyors dedicated to serving the restaurant & foodservice community -- all under one roof.
2016 Dates: Sunday, August 28, 2016 - Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Location: The Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA
• Exhibit floor featuring over 500 leading companies.
• Educational Sessions in the Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum giving attendees a chance to increase their knowledge on the latest technology and trends.
• Special Feature Areas on the show floor include the Food Trends Experience, International Pavilion, Culinary Demonstration Pavilion, Beer, Wine and Spirits Pavilion, and much more.
The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo gathers thousands of restaurant and foodservice professionals to gain experience and knowledge on how to become more informed, more educated, more competitive, and more profitable in the industry. The tradeshow and conference started in 1936. The 2016 event will take place August 28-30 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR ATTENDEE REGISTRATION?
• Full access each show day to the Exhibit Hall with 650+ leading industry suppliers—including 150+ that are completely new to the show.
• Open access to the Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum (with Exhibits plus Pass Registration).
• Exciting Special Events, including:
• The Food Trends Experience
• The APPstore - NEW!
• Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion -- NEW!
• NEW International Showcase featuring the Sabor Latino Pavilion and Japan Pavilion
• Healthy Choice Options Pavilion
• Culinary Clash: Battle Los Angeles
• Culinary Demonstration Theater
• Torch Award Presentation
• New Product Showcase
• and more!