The Czech Republic is a modern and dynamic destination with a rich history and unique natural beauty. The CzechTourism agency, along with its offices abroad ,ensures its successful presentation on the domestic and foreign markets. The Czech Tourism Authority - CzechTourism is a contributory organization of the Ministry for Regional Development and was established in 1993. Its significant partner agencies include domestic tourist regions, cities, municipalities and businesses.
ABOUT R. JELINEK SLIVOVITZ DISTILLERY
RUDOLF JELÍNEK a.s. is a joint stock company concerned with the production of alcoholic drinks, especially spirits which has an established tradition in Vizovice since 16th century. The company itself was founded at the end of the 19th in 1894. The products of our company are known in all corners of the Czech Republic. But they are not determined only for the home market. Our exports have enjoyed a tradition since 1934 and in recent years the volume is ever on the increase.
Our flag ship is Slivovitz, of which we produce a varied assortment (kosher, non-kosher, Gold, White etc.) and furthermore our trademark fruit brandies of the highest quality (e.g. pear brandy, apricot brandy, cherry brandy etc.).
It is not only wine and beer which help to spread the good name of Moravia, but also plum brandy and starorežná. Archaeological finds have confirmed that spirits were produced here from sometime around the 14th century. Thanks to the suitable climate, over 70,000 plum trees grew in the area around Vizovice. Not only plum brandy, but also pear brandy, cherry brandy and other spirits can be found in the Rudolf Jelínek Distillery Land in Vizovice. Familiarise yourself with the main principles of production of this traditional spirit on the standard (one-hour) or expert (two-hour) excursion. You will be introduced to the process with the aid of a video projection and you will see a distillation column as well as learning about distilling, rectification and equalisation processes. At the end, in the tasting room, you will try three types of high quality spirit free of charge (of course only if you are aged 18 or over).
THEM THEY'LL CHAT ABOUT THE RADISSON BLU HOTEL IN PRAGUE
- Refurbished by Maria Vafiadis in its original Art Deco style, complete with milk glass, chandeliers, high ceilings and marble floors
- Near many of Prague’s most notable attractions, including Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and Old Town Square
- A total of 204 rooms and suites with high ceilings, antique lighting and amenities like movies on demand and Free high-speed, wireless Internet
- Award-winning restaurants, including The Alcron, recipient of a Michelin star (2012-2015)
- Creative drinks at Art Deco-inspired Be Bop Bar
- Fitness center, sauna and massages available
- Cooking classes with acclaimed chef Roman Paulus and separate cooking classes for children
- Crystal Ballroom event venue with both a striking ceiling made of steel and glass and space for 200 guests
- Meeting rooms with Free high-speed, wireless Internet and DigiChart Innovative Technology
- Beautiful historical setting for special events or weddings