Just in time for back to school, Chobani Executive Chef Tim Reardon has some exciting news to share! From delicious flavors to fun packaging, there’s something for the whole family.
- As part of the USDA federal school lunch program, authentic Chobani Greek Yogurt will now be available for nutrition professionals to put on school menus nationwide – flavors include strawberry, blueberry and vanilla - allowing children to have healthy and delicious options for their lunch tray.
- Perfect for lunchboxes, NEW Chobani Kids Mixed Berry Tubes are a snack-time essential with 25% less sugar and 5g of protein.
- Chobani didn’t stop there. Chobani Kids Pouches are the perfect on-the-go snack, providing only natural ingredients like real fruit. The pouches will now feature Disney’s Doc McStuffins on its packaging, marking the brands partnership with The Walt Disney Company's Magic of Healthy Living Initiative.
- Back to school time isn’t just all about the kids. Moms need to factor in nutritious snacks too! Chobani Flip or Simply 100, are solutions for every busy mom!
- With Flip, it’s a solution for a better afternoon snack, combining creamy Greek Yogurt with real, delicious, natural ingredients to mix in is available in three new, delicious flavors: Peanut Butter Dream, Coffee Break Bliss and a Limited Batch Strawberry Summer Crisp.
- Simply 100 is the perfect cup to help fuel mom through the rest of her busy day, especially with the newest flavor: Mango Passion Fruit.
ABOUT CHOBANI EXECUTIVE CHEF TIME REARDON
Tim Reardon is the Executive Chef for Chobani, America's #1 selling yogurt brand. Chef Reardon has published recipes and been featured in numerous publications such as The New York Times, Food and Wine Magazine, Gourmet Magazine, Food Arts, Time Out New York, The Village Voice, and New York Magazine. When he’s not in the kitchen, he enjoys outdoor activities like biking, golfing, boating and snowboarding as well as traveling, even if it’s just a few hours away.
IT'S ALOHA FRIDAY WITH BRANDON MAEDA - FOOD & BEVERAGE DIRECTOR AT THE WESTIN KĀ‘ANAPALI OCEAN RESORT VILLAS – HAWAII FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL
Set amidst the sundrenched North Ka’anapali Beach, “The Villas” are Hawaii vacation homes of extraordinary comfort… masterfully designed, richly furnished, and impeccably finished. Add to this an extensive list of amenities, a magnificent recreation lagoon, and an unlimited array of activity options… and it's easy to see why The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas have quickly become one of Maui's premier vacation ownership properties.
MIXOLOGY PAIRING LUNCH - MOSCOW MULE MAUI STYLE
Saturday, September 5, 2015
11:00am to 1:00pm
Westin Kā’anapali Ocean Resort Villas
What does Russia, a donkey, and a copper mug have to do with this popular cocktail from the 1940s? Learn more about the story behind the Moscow Mule in this hands-on cocktail demonstration that will share the anatomy and provide participants the opportunity to build their own signature Mule. Join Southern Wine & Spirits’ director of mixology & spirits education, Chandra Lucariello, who will serve as the cocktail’s ambassador, Jason Vendrell from Monkeypod Kitchen Wailea who will show you how to make your own ginger beer, and master distiller of Ocean Vodka, Bill Scott who will explain the art of distillation. Enjoy a light lunch prepared by executive chef, Francois Milliet of The Westin Kā‘anapali Ocean Resort Villas, and take home your own copper Mule mug.
ABOUT HAWAI’I FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL:
Ka‘anapali Fresh has evolved into the Hawai‘i Food & Wine Festival Maui! We’re pleased to announce that the Maui event will take place 9/4-9/6, 2015 in the lush paradise of Ka‘anapali Beach Resort and will feature a roster of over 15 internationally renowned master chefs and culinary personalities. Co-founded by two of Hawai‘i’s own James Beard Award-winning chefs, Roy Yamaguchi and Alan Wong, the Festival in Hawai‘i Island, Maui, Honolulu, and Ko Olina Resort will showcase wine tastings, cooking demonstrations, one-of-a-kind excursions, and exclusive dining opportunities with dishes highlighting the state’s bounty of local produce, seafood, beef and poultry.
GREAT MOVIES OPENING THIS WEEKEND AND BOX OFFICE PREDICTIONS AND HOPES. FIND OUT WHAT MOVIES ARE WORTH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. GET SET FOR THE WEEKEND.