At The Nutro Company, we have a long history of making great pet food — since 1926, in fact. And from the beginning, we’ve been leaders in pet nutrition. Our quality products, high standards, long heritage and pet-loving people make all the difference.
Quality Starts Here. Like you, we care about what goes into your pet’s food. We buy our own ingredients and can trace all of our natural ingredients back to their suppliers. NUTRO® Pet Food contains NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Our formulas also contain NO chicken by-product meal, corn, corn gluten meal, wheat, rice flour, soy protein or menadione (a synthetic source of vitamin K). We make sure your pet gets only the best natural ingredients.
- Our chicken, whole brown rice & oatmeal formula dog foods feature great-tasting, U.S.-farm-raised chicken as the #1 ingredient. This animal protein delivers the amino acids necessary to build muscle and maintain a healthy metabolism.
- Our lamb & whole brown rice formula dog foods feature real Australian and New Zealand lamb as the first ingredient and provide optimal nutrition without added ingredients that could cause digestive issues.
- Our dog foods with fish meal feature seasonally caught fish that are a novel animal protein and are rich in omega-3 fatty acids for optimal nutrition. We also offer a variety of real fish protein as the first ingredient in our cat foods. Salmon is rich in essential fatty acids and amino acids for strong muscles. White fish, tuna and our other fish proteins help build muscles and provide a great taste that cats will enjoy.
PET FOOD QUALITY & SAFETY
Pet food safety and quality are cornerstone principles of The Nutro Company. We go to great lengths to ensure the safety of our food because we care about pets. It's the reason we never compromise our standards.
NEVER OUTSOURCED. NO SURPRISES
When we started making pet food in 1926, the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing it with your own eyes. That’s why we use only the finest ingredients from our team of trusted suppliers around the world to make our pet food at our own addresses in California, Missouri and Tennessee.
ABOUT DR. TIFFANY BIERER
Dr. Tiffany Bierer is Senior Manager Health & Nutritional Strategies for Mars Petcare in the U.S. Bierer focuses on product performance for cats and dogs. She helps lead dog and cat nutrition to ensure healthy and happy pets! Bierer has appeared on Dogs 101 and enjoys discovering (and learning) more about the benefits pets bring to our lives.
MORGEN MCLAUGHLIN - EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, SANTA BARBARA VINTNERS CHATS ABOUT THE SUMMER PASS PROGRAM ALONG WITH OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN THE AREA
THE SUMMER PASS: MAY 1 - AUGUST 31, 2015
The Summer Pass is the ticket to fabulous wine tasting at the premier boutique wineries of the Santa Ynez Valley. Taste at each of our 16 winery tasting rooms for $40 through August 31, 2015. For just $40, you'll receive one wine tasting at each of our 16 Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country Association tasting rooms ($160+ value). You choose the dates you'd like to taste now through August 31, 2015. There are no reservations required and no blackout dates. Your pass will expire when you've tasted at all 16 tasting rooms, or on August 31, 2015--whichever occurs first.
Participating tasting rooms:
- In Solvang: Buttonwood Farm Winery, Casa Cassara, Lincourt Vineyards, Lucky Dogg Winery, Lucas & Lewellen, Rideau Vineyards and Toccata.
- In Los Olivos: Alexander & Wayne, Arthur Earl, The Brander Vineyard, Daniel Gehrs Wines, Dreamcote Wine Company and Toretti Family Vineyards
- In Buellton: Standing Sun Wines
- In Santa Ynez: Imagine Wine, Kalyra Winery
ABOUT SANTA BARBARA VINTNERS
The Santa Barbara Vintners (Santa Barbara County Vintners' Association) is a non-profit 501 (c) 6 organization founded in 1983 to support and promote Santa Barbara County as a world-class, authentic wine producing and wine grape growing region. The Association includes winery members whose annual production is at least 75% Santa Barbara County (or sub-AVA) labeled, winery associate, vineyards, vineyard management companies, hospitality, and industry associate members. The association produces festivals, educational seminars and tastings, and provides information to consumers, trade, and media.
Morgen McLaughlin is the Executive Director of the Santa Barbara County Vintners’ Association a nonprofit membership organization representing over one hundred wineries in Santa Barbara County, California. Previously she was the president and CEO of Finger Lakes Wine Country Tourism Marketing Association, a regional tourism marketing association in the Finger Lakes region of New York State and owned and managed a small vineyard and winery in Connecticut. Morgen has undergraduate degrees in English and Secondary Education from Boston College and is completing her Wine Business Management Certificate from Sonoma State University. In her free time Morgen enjoys hiking, cooking, traveling, wine and spending time with her husband and three sons.